Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Great Player - Brazil's Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Great Player - Brazil's Ronaldo






Brazilian superstar Ronaldo affirmed that he has no intention of returning to Real Madrid as a director in the future. The Corinthians striker, who played for Los Blancos for five years, told the press that now isn't the right moment to talk about the possibilities of him becoming a director.

















Last year Ronaldo promised Florentino Perez, the president of Real Madrid, that he would become a club director. This was when he participated in a friendly match between his and the friends of Zinedine Zidane.

"Let's see what will happen. It isn't in my plans to return to Real Madrid. I have a great relationship with the club, especially with Florentino. But I'm still a player, and I don't see myself playing for Madrid," Ronaldo told AS.

The former World Player of the Year admitted to being impressed with the players Real Madrid signed this season, especially Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, who inherited the no.9 shirt once worn by Ronaldo.

"I saw that he uses my number and my name. I think it is great that he uses that shirt. I advise him to work to his maximum level when wearing that shirt. He is a great player."

Ronaldo also had time to speak about his compatriot Kaka: "Kaka is my friend and he is working wonders at Madrid."

Later on in the week Ronaldo will return to Brazil to confront Corinthians' league clash against Atletico Paranaense on Saturday.

Gregory Sica, Goal.com