Happy One Year Wedding Anniversary!


Well, one year has past, and I can't believe how time has sped by. I never really bought into "the first year's the hardest" - and I'm glad. The first year has been the BEST year yet (and we're coming up to 10 years together :O )

And although my goal was to have my recaps finished by the 21st of June - I just didn't get around to it. Lame I know. I used to have nothing BUT time…lol But, work has been busy, and I've been crazy busy knitting :p

If anyone is still around reading, there is still much to look forward to:
-The Ceremony
-The Big Moment (walking down the aisle)
-Vows
-Readings
-Unity Candle
-Married!
-Petal Toss (loved this - a total *must* do for all Brides ;)
-Family Photos
-Bridal Party Photos
-Bride and Groom Photos
-Cocktail Hour
-The Reception
-First Dance
-Cake Cutting
-Reception Details
-DIY Flower Centerpieces
-Wedding Video
-Candids
-Honeymoon
-Reviews
-Photobook

And if you just can't wait for all that goodness, here's a link to the propic slideshow: http://photosmh.com/ashleypatrick/