Avril Lavigne Biography


“Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”






Date Of Birth: 9/27/1984
Nickname: Avie
Birthname: Avril Ramona Lavigne
Hookups: Deryck Whibley
Deryck Whibley
Hometown: Napanee Ontario
Assets: Killer blue eyes, perfect little ass and breasts. Really cute face
Killer blue eyes, perfect little ass and breasts. Really cute face
Vices:


Sign: Libra
Height: 5'1
Job: Singer
Singer
Hobbies: Hanging out, traveling and pop music.
Hanging out, traveling and pop music.
Ethnicity: White
Country of Origin: Canada

Personal Quotes
"I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."
"I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I'm also a hopeless romantic inside."
"Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be."
"I'd like to be a little more hard-rocking on my next album. But I hate the whole label thing."
People ask me if I regret wasting my last teen years on becoming a singer. You know something? I don't. Because singing is my life. When and if you want something so badly you'll see. I mean, I'm just so blessed to be doing what I love to do and to have been given this opportunity. I thank God because there are so many more talented people out there that will never even come close to getting a record deal.
"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood."
"My mom wouldn't let me sing 'Strawberry Wine' because it had 'wine' in it."
"When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was going to be a singer. I've been performing ever since I was a young kid. So I've known I wanted to do this for awhile. I always knew in my heart that I'd be singing."
"I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think."
I can write a song a day.
"My dream was always to hop up on stage in front of my fans every night and perform."
"Actually, I know for a fact there are some young female artists who don't even sing on their own records and who don't sing live. And that is pathetic." (about lipsynching)
Where Are They Now
(February 2004) Released "Don't Tell Me" from her second album.
(July 2004) Released "My Happy Ending" from her second album.
(October 2004) Released "Nobody's Home" from her second album.
(March 2005) Released the single "He Wasn't" from her 2nd album.
(April 2005) On her "Bonez" tour in Australia and Asia.
(April 2005) Released "Fall to Pieces" from her album "Under My Skin".
(October 2005) Planning her upcoming marriage to Deryck Whibley.
(November 2005) Santa Monica, California.
(March 2007) Released "Girlfriend", her 1st single from her 3rd album, "The Best Damn Thing".



Home Avril Lavigne
Official site of rock singer Avril Lavigne with audio, video, photos, and more.www.avrillavigne.com -
Home Avril Lavigne
BIG NEWS: FREE AVRIL SHOW Posted October 1st, 2008by AL Associated ... Want To Open For Avril Lavigne?Posted August 8th, 2008by AL Associated ...www.avrillavigne.com/home -
Avril Lavigne Music Artist Videos, News, Photos & Ringtones MTV
Stay current on the latest Avril Lavigne music videos, news, tour dates, ringtones and more on MTV - the leader in music news, video premieres and entertainment online.
Quick Links: Photos - Videos - News http://tori-spelling-bio.blogspot.com/
Avril Lavigne - Image Results



Avril Lavigne - MySpace
Avril Lavigne's official MySpace page with photos, music downloads, blog entries, tour dates, videos, and a chance for fans to post messages to the pop singer.www.myspace.com/avrillavigne
Avril Lavigne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early years
Music career
Film career
Other works
Avril Lavigne Whibley, better known by her birth name Avril Lavigne, is a Canadian singer-songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. Lavigne has sold more than 30 million copies of her albums worldwide. She is currently one...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne -


Avril Lavigne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early years
Music career
Film career
Other works
Avril Lavigne Whibley, better known by her birth name Avril Lavigne, is a Canadian singer-songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. Lavigne has sold more than 30 million copies of her albums worldwide. She is currently one...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril Lavinge -


Avril Lavigne on MSN Music
Find Avril Lavigne Songs, Photos, Music Videos, Artist News, Album Info and More on MSN Music.music.msn.com/artist/?artist=16558715
Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne was born in Belleville, Ontario, Canada on September 27... Visit ... Avril Lavigne, Bonez World Tour 2004/2005 (2004) (V) .... Herself " ...www.imdb.com/name/nm1245099 -
Avril Lavigne Facebook
Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Avril Lavigne. ... i love avril lavigne! Shofie Ayuba aaaaaaavvvvvvvvvrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllll. ...www.facebook.com/avrillavigne?ref=pdb -
Punk Princess Avril Lavigne alavigne.us
Fan site dedicated to pop singer Avril Lavigne. Includes pictures, lyrics, discography, and vital statistics.www.alavigne.us -



Some Interesting Sites


http://ashley-tisdale-hot.blogspot.com/



http://demi-lovato-pictures.blogspot.com/



http://heidi-klum-picture.blogspot.com/



http://sarah-michelle-gellar-hot.blogspot.com/