Bella Figura Winner

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let Sara know she is the WINNER!

Here's her comment:

I am still in need of invitations for my June wedding - we have had a few last minute "surprises" that have kept us from moving forward with purchasing them. Not to mention the fiance and I can't seem to agree on a design we both love - he likes plain, I want to make a statement. However, two designs we both agree on are the Deveril and the Odessa from Bella Figura. Both of these invitatations are simple to suit him, yet have an elegant flair that gives it the statement I need. We are getting married in a historic building and I love that both of these designs tie into the theme of the building and our wedding - timeless, elegant, classy, and yet unfussy. We don't need a lot of decorations at the church and neither do either of these invitations. They are perfect as is! The letterpress is fancier than we thought we could afford for the wedding, so the extra money would allows us to have invitations that perfectly fit the style of the wedding.

Sara - just e-mail me with you info (preppywedding@hotmail.com). For all you other gals, fear not, I have another great give-a-way brewing.

Oh and don't forget to check out Bella Figura's sister site Smock Paper for some amazing personal stationary options!