Procrastination & Wedding Letdown

I never thought I'd be one of those Bride's that takes FOREVER to complete her wedding album. Or to get copies of pro-pics out to her family…but it turns out I am one of those Brides ;) I'm only about a quarter of the way through my blurb album. And I've received a few emails informing me that blurb has updated it's software to be bigger and better. So, I'm wondering if this means I need to re-download the software and re-do the small part of the album I've completed? Anyone know?

My goal is to get the parents albums out by Christmas…which means I need to get my keister in gear. Unlike shutterfly (the company that I use for my everyday memory photobooks), blurb is super speedy with its printing process and shipping - which is great. I just need to submit my order! Hopefully I'll work on it a bit tonight 'cause tomorrow is a busy day filled with beer bottling (for our upcoming Hallowe'en party!) and TV and speaker installation…not to mention the cleaning that needs to be done!

I'm also a little surprised that I've turned into one of those wedding bloggers that take FOREVER to finisher their recaps of how the day went. I promise these will get done one day soon, but if you'd like links to my facebook pictures in the meantime, please leave a comment.