Other "Getting Ready" Pictures I Love

Our Photographers gave us hundreds of pictures, and although we cherish them all, here are a few "getting ready" pictures that I really love.

One of the more "classic" pics as one of my facebook/blogfriends commented - the "putting on the necklace" picture:


It really is a lovely picture. And if my mother had been there, it likely would have been her putting it on. However, it does seem appropriate that it was my big sister. She, after all, was like my mother to me growing up. My Dad raised myself and my two siblings as a single parent when my Mom got sick. My sister was the one who came with me to Brownies and helped me make a Father's Day gift…and she's the one who taught me how to put my hair in a ponytail…so it was really neat to have her do it up.





I love the following picture, because it is probably the sexiest picture I have…lol…I'm just being honest here! It looks like I'm really curvacious and bodacious :) I worked pretty hard in the weeks leading up to my wedding day to not only ensure I fit into my dress, but also so I felt great in my dress. If I had of just purchsed a larger size, I wouldn't have had to worry about it …or if I had choosen a more a-line dress (like the Mikella dress that was my dream dress…but was also $1300 before taxes and alterations) I wouldn't have had to worry about it so much. Anyhoo, hindsight is always 20/20, right?



The following pictures are of my lovely Bridesmaids. They were so patient waiting around for me to get dressed and while I was taking my "Bridal Potraits." They really are beautiful girls.

Meg:


Steph reading the card Patrick gave me:


Karen:


Finally, here is a pic of my beautiful new Mother In Law: