Things I Love: Almost Fall Edition

I'm back friends. And as the days get a little shorter and the temperatures a little cooler, I find myself looking squarely into my very favorite season. I love everything about fall: football games, a hot pink J.Crew Jackie cardigan and my favorite jeans, apple cider, the kids Halloween costumes at OldNavy, the perfect pair of brown boots, the smell of a new, perfect pink eraser (even adults should be able to buy new school supplies).

So, I thought I would put together my list of almost fall favorites. These things will help me transition into the nights of extra blankets and pumpkin pie.

O.K. I know I am not a teacher, but I can pretend with these cute notecards.


Bananna Republic Silk Wrap Dress
Have I mentioned to you all that the husband and I both have our 10 year high school reunions in October? So, I am on the look-out for a good night time dress that doesn't look like it is trying too hard. I think this lovely number says, yes, I was in the math club, but I also enjoyed a good Jack Daniel's Watermellon Cooler from time to time.



One word - YUM. I treat myself to a new pair of black work shoes in the spring and the fall. Love these, but the price is a little steep. Good thing Jessica Simpson has been taking time off her day job to design shoes. These are almost as good as the Kate Spade version.



This would be great with jeans for a Saturday and equally great with some navy work pants for a Monday meeting. Love the wearability.

What are your almost fall favorites?