The Tale of The Clingy Veil

Although I seemed to have been prepared for nearly everything on my wedding day, the one thing I was not prepared for was my clingy veil. As soon as I was dressed and I placed my lovely veil on my head…it began to cling to the back of my dress - which was sooo annoying!

I did pack an "emergency" kit for both my fiancĂ© and I…but neither included static cling remover.

One of my 'maids did mention hearing that aerosol hairspray works to stop the cling…so I pulled a travel size one out of my kit and my now Mother In Law went to town spraying my veil.


It did seem to work for a little bit, but I don't know if it was a combination of the air conditioner against my taffeta dress, or what - but it still remained clingy. Needless to say, it needed to be sprayed several times…and be adjusted through the day.
Here I am adjusting it for the seemingly millionth time ;)


It didn't "ruin" the day by any stretch of the imagination…but it was slightly annoying. So Brides To Be - don't forget your static cling remover!