Bridesmaid Thank You Gifts

I fibbed...I'm going to wait until I have a picture of my awesome MC before I do the MC Timeline post...if your eager to see it, leave your email and I send it to you ;)

My Bridesmaid's are awesome…however, they are three pretty different girls. I played with the idea of getting them each something completely different or exactly the same. In the end, they each got some items the same as each other and one thing slightly different. I don't have pictures of the whole gift together - because I didn't assemble them until l got back to Ontario and for some reason I wasn't as snap happy as I usually am ;)

Here is a picture of the note cards and earrings:


A close-up of the earrings:

I purchased these while we were in Maui last November…they're freshwater pearls. I thought that I would get them some sort of pearl jewellery to wear on the of as I was wearing pearls ;) I opted out of matching necklaces because the dresses already have a bead detail around the neckline.

The final element of their gift was a silver necklace from an awesome online company called "Dogeared" www.dogeared.com Each girl got a different necklace - not wedding related ;)



For my sister and Matron of Honour:


For my sister in law and Maid of Honour:


For my sister in law and Bridesmaid:


Once I got back to Ontario I put the gifts into a little gift back and presented them to the 'maids at the Rehearsal Dinner :)