Chinese girls impression in the eyes of foreign men

In a gathering, a foreign man, a Chinese girl that he has encountered the world's most open, most ambitious girls. We have always maintained that we are subtle, introverted, shy and reserved. how can suddenly become "the world's most open girls"? If I want to make a girlfriend, I will not find bars -- Robert, aged 24, Americans, I have been to China for two years. The girl, found in the United States than in many Chinese girls are modern, open. I like modern girls, girls with personality too traditional Chinese exchange more difficult. I like those who graduated from university, the girls have several years of work experience, because they are us. Independent, smart enough. The Chinese girls had just graduated from the University of often simple-minded, like the United States, like high school girls. I am surprised is that the girls do not focus on men's appearance, but by the strength So often seen in the streets of the big age gap between the lovers together, Basically because there are not so young men of strength. This is not mirrored in the lovers in the United States will be ridiculed by others. When we do not want others to the "father" or "big brother." I saw a lot of special opening of the Chinese girls. They like to get to know foreigners. In the bars, they will take the initiative to say hello to me, I invite them to drink a glass of wine, I told them to put their mobile phone numbers. This is inconceivable in the United States. If I asked the girls to meet their mobile phone numbers and will eat them slap in the face. I think these Chinese girls are particularly stupid because they think if men do not see their purpose. In fact, they deal with those foreign men are also used to achieve the purpose of their own purpose. If I wish to seriously make China a girlfriend, I will ask my colleagues, to introduce it to my friends, and not to bars. Foreign men are legs wallet? -- Lutz, a 26-year-old German, a large engineering company in Germany, China branch attachment. China Before, I almost know nothing about here. I liked Zhang Yimou's film, I think particularly beautiful wood, in the past I have in mind the Chinese girl is like that. There is a certain gap between reality and imagination always, I now can be divided into several categories : traditional Chinese girls : Such girls are often moderate, introverted men, especially Western men have very wary. If you praise them beautiful clothing, they will Gongzhelian path. They would like to eat, Paoba is a very difficult task. Westernization-girl character : such a cheerful and loving communication. In addition to color, and girls have not much different from the West. They can readily accepted our invitation to join us out dancing, travel, will be with us for many trivial quarrel. Many Chinese female colleagues around I belong to this type. Utilitarian : I do not think it will be in China encountered so many utilitarian type of girls. And Western-difference is that these girls are particularly active, but you ask her out two or three times, so she put your girlfriend I hope you said even with her marriage. There are some for other purposes, for example, she went abroad as collateral to help her in finding a school abroad, find shelter and so forth. They have legs of men as the wallet. I did not like the girls, I do not think that men like this girl. I know some girls do Western men take advantage of the psychological trouble, we detest such acts. I hope more Chinese girls have some self-protection awareness, not to easily believe others. Whoever has the best utilitarian girls -- Bill, a 31-year-old Norway, the European electromechanical group in Beijing a responsible person. I come to China to work for five years. I think China is a very competitive country, university graduates immediately encountered great pressure on the money. Norway is not the case, people are very lazy because of our country's social security system is too perfect. So we have become lazy. I like to work, so I prefer this to the young people of China stands a chance of creating the environment. Chinese girl with the boys, have a very strong desire to earn money. I had contacts over two Chinas girlfriend, and they all have my colleagues. They work very hard and often, like overtime, after work diligently preparing to go to Europe to study the examination. They found there is a resilience and strength, I really admire them. When it comes to any shortcomings of the Chinese girls, I think they are relatively simple knowledge among most people, geography, chatting with them when they found "a bit silly." China has a lot of beautiful girls in particular, it is actually empty-headed, but they are very satisfied with this. We prefer European men and girls are intelligent, interesting, a personality, all these attributes together, give the appearance of a less talented girls are very attractive. The utility said that special kind of girl, I have experienced a lot in many Asian countries. On the surface they seem very refined, but I think they are extremely naive, They think that the Western open men like women. So they looked on their efforts so that the opening to win their favor, and to achieve their objectives. Several among them could achieve his goal?